|Minimum Order Quantity
|Upto 500 t/h
|Max. feed size
Nesans Grizzly Feeders
offer an unequaled record of dependability and performance in the controlled feeding of bulk materials. Nesans FH Series feeders are ideally suited for a wide range of bulk material handling applications in mining, power generation, and process industries. Installed units are handling ores, coal, aggregate, sand, powders, grain and difficult to handle materials such as lignite coal.
Nesans FH feeders operate through controlled. high-frequency vibration. This is accomplished with electrical pulses and sub-resonant tuning. With their unique low-maintenance design and positive drive components. Nesans high efficient models of vibratory feeders provide reliably. quiet operation while reducing energy cost.
Nesans FH Series Direct-Drive vibratory feeders are designed for rugged continuous duty. Utilizing compact and energy efficient vibratory motors. NFH Direct-Drive feeders feed and meter the most difficult materials. Heavy-duty designs withstand the toughest environments. with Nesans Feeders still in operation over a decade with very little maintenance. Features:
- Standard and custom engineered sizes available.
- Drives can be mounted overhead or underneath the pan for ultimate process flexibility.
- Liners can either be welded or bolted in. depending on your preference.
- Available in optional specialty finishes and construction materials.
- Industrial materials
- Various blending materials
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit)
- Production Capacity: 75-1000 tph
- Delivery Time: 1 Week